Train managers to more effectively lead their teams to meet time, cost, and quality targets.
Learn the principles, practical application, and best practices of proven project management methods and tools during this 10-week course. OpusWorks'® time-proven and highly interactive e-Learning modules teach the fundamentals, followed by weekly virtual classroom sessions to engage with our world-class project management instructor, and collaborate with fellow students to reinforce and practice your newly learned skills. As part of this course, you will work through a simulated project management scenario, or Capstone Project, with your instructor and fellow classmates, from initiating the project to closing the project. At the conclusion of the class, you will have learned important skills to successfully manage projects and boost return on investment.
- 10 e-Learning modules
- Managers with no prior formal project management training, but who lead projects as part of their job responsibilities
- Process Improvement practitioners leading teams through Lean, DMAIC, DMADV, and PDCA improvement projects
- Current Project Managers wanting to brush up on their skills
- Student guides, class participant workbooks, instructor guides, and capstone option
- Improvement Project Skills License
Blended for Full Understanding and Retention
This class requires between one and two hours of independent self-paced e-Learning each week for 10 weeks, suggested with a live 90-minute virtual session each week to reinforce and practice what was learned in the e-Learning. This class counts as 10 contact hours that can be applied toward your PMI Education requirements.
Course e-Learning Modules
|Key Criteria for